Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McCain in 08! Obama Supporters Need Reality Check
kaboobie92 Wrote:im not trying to attack you personally. I'm just trying to get to the depth of your thought process because you come off as being intelligent, and I honestly cannot see how people can vote liberal, but that is my opinion. And I'd love to compare education levels once i've graduated, but since i'm still a student that dosent really apply. Not to say you in particular, but being in college, I've found that most students are voting for Obama because of his "change" and literally none of them know what that change is. If you are going to vote for someone at least know what they are about. If you have differing opinions good for you, but at least vote with some knowledge. I'm afraid that too many people are going to vote this election without knowing who or what they are voting for.

Absolutely. Way too many people vote for the wrong reasons. I can tell you where I stand on most issues. To save the time and trouble (which I'm already in), I can tell you that I am very liberal and am very knowledgeable. Funny how so many people feel that liberals are unintelligent, but the vast majority of people with a PhD level education are ultra liberal and they are viewed as the most highly educated people in our country and history.

PS-I am not attacking your education either. You just need to realize that people value different things and that usually will determine who they support. It doesn't always make them stupid, just different. If everyone thought the same, there would be no Free Beer and Hotwings.

Messages In This Thread