Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show members posting
potthole Wrote:
Derek Wrote:I agree, but they do read everyday, I say that is as good a reason as any to keep posting

Not to mention that you never know if and when a comment you make will be read on-air!

Those are all good points, plus isn't the whole point of a message board to get like minded individuals together based off a common bond.

I always thought the point of the FBHW board was to just have a place for all us listeners to get together and talk about the show or whatever else we want to talk about. Yes some of the guys post once in a while, but that shouldn't change the purpose of what this is supposed to be about. If you really think of it, it is a surprise that they post at all considering they were hesitant to even mention it on the air let alone join in on it.

There is another plus to the message board too, it is more of an instant feedback and show of support for certain things even more so than email. With email they only get each persons single opinion, here people have discussion over the topics.

All in all I feel that the whole point of this is just to have fun, so why worry about anything more, just enjoy it for what it is. ;D
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]

Messages In This Thread