Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gun pulled on me
Three stories... i guess it's karma as my immediate family combined owns roughly 200 guns...

1. My brother is a senior at U of Pitt and decided one night to make a midnight run to McDonalds, 2 blocks away. Some kid about his age pulled a gun out and demanded his wallet, my brother said, "sure, here you go, but there's nothing in it man", the guy ripped through it, found no cash, swore, threw it back at my brother, and waved the gun and left. My brother proceeded to McDonalds to spend the last 6 dollars on his debit card

2. A friend from OH was driving through Akron and a car with guys pulled up along side him and pointed a gun at his face and asked for money, his cell phone, and his laptop. He handed over the wallet while dialing 911 on his phone which he kept hidden under the car seat, he had the balls (or idiocy as these guys were obviously cracked out) to argue about the laptop. They eventually got it from him and a distant siren spooked them. They peeled out, and my friend proceeded to follow them while directing the 911/cops as to their location. Perps got arrested and apparently were wanted for several similar incidence. My friend was quite smug, he got all his shit back and a pat on the back from the law.

3. I was walking in the shady city of Easton, PA with 2 pals and three gang-ish thugs swarmed around us, firmly held my arm and started acting all threatening like they were such bad asses. I calmly pulled my buck knife out held up, letting the streetlight glint all the way up the blade, and said sweetly, "I've been gutting deer since I was 9". Either the knife or the look in my eye impressed them and they called me a psycho hick bitch and took off, waddling with there drooping pants
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.

Messages In This Thread