Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gun pulled on me
dino Wrote:
Torque Wrote:I calmly pulled my buck knife out held up, letting the streetlight glint all the way up the blade, and said sweetly, "I've been gutting deer since I was 9".

Wait....you carry your buck knife with you and walk through the city? You have someone "Firmly holding your arm" and they let you pull a knife on them and move it around so the streetlights "glint" up the blade?

[super troopers drop]"Hey Farva what's that place you like with all the goofy shit on the walls? You mean Shenanigans?"[/super troopers drop]

Haha, I always have a pocket knife on me somewhere, just always have, when I went to easton, I upgraded because I didn't yet have my permit to carry.

The guy was up in my face holding my one arm pretty much saying he was thinking about having a good time with me, so i casually pulled it out and it was the last thing he'd expected and they left us for an easier target. the guys I was with were nervous as hell while it happened but laughed the whole way back to the car.

Yes it could have went down a lot worse, i.e. all the streetlamps could have been shot out and the glint down the blade not been possible. I'm actually being only slightly dramatic, my detail-oriented memory remembers these stupid things
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.

Messages In This Thread