Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
atheist how many here ?
toddlerfondler Wrote:Jesus was dressed with a crown of thorns, stabbed with a spear, and crucified and never once raised a hand. If your wife is a Christian she knows that God will protect her. Sometimes we must endure hardships but that doesn't mean that hardships give you a reason to stray from the path of Christ.

There is no line,

That's the point I'm making, man decided there was a line and now that there's a line you get to decide where you want to place it. I'm aware that this is an absolution of the idea but my problem is with people that don't even try to push the "line" back as far as possible. Christianity is about TRYING to be as Christ-like as possible, so you should be making every attempt to deal with any situation with compassion and love.

The people that profess their Christianity then start wars with out exhausting any and all efforts are hypocrites.
Christians that think prosecuting people with different views is their right are hypocrites.
Christians that goto church every Sunday to feel good about them selfs then judge the people around them are hypocrites.

I'm not a Christian, so yes I would kill someone raping my wife. My problem is when Christian talk down to atheists from their high horse when a very few percent of them actually lives a Christian lifestyle.

Excellent response!

Messages In This Thread