Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addiction is not a disease
Queenie Wrote:
providencecrow Wrote:Oh thats the best part, for a while there he was unemployed. Now he has a job, so he can only play like 6 hours a day so he uses the excuse "i dont play that much anymore". I'll be the first to admit I had a huge Everquest problem in high school...but guess what, it was high school, AND i would still go out of the house if something is going on. A lot of people who get addicted to these types of games do not.

I know, and I feel sorry for those types of people. Of course, I don't really have a choice, I have 6 kids at home who are always demanding my attention. But, to do it over, I wouldn't have it any other way. My life is great . . . I love my life . . I love my kids. If you haven't had them yet, do so, you won't regret it.

That's cool, and i can totally see it, but at least right now i dont even have close to the patience or desire for kids. I have no real need to procreate and i fully intend that any kids i do have will be accidental, at least for the next 10 years anyway. I will let you know if i change my mind when im 35.

Messages In This Thread