Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
atheist how many here ?
Zee Wrote:
speedbump Wrote:That doesn't explain the various races. Were the 8 people all of a different race too?

I don't know what races they were. The Bible does not even use the word race in reference to people... it describes them as being of "one blood." They were all part of the human race. I don't even know why that needs to be explained. The wives of Noah's sons were not from the same family as Noah and most likely had different physical features... not to mention its possible that all three sons had different physical features.

It needs to be explained because I want to know how a family of eight white people could, in 5000 years, develop into Blacks, Asians, Native americans, and hispanics, and more. I know the bible doesn't say they were all white, but since the old testament condemned people of color (the biblical verse the KKK uses to justify their actions) interracial marriages would not have been accepted.

I don't even believe you're serious at this point, but I'll keep trying. In futility.

Messages In This Thread