Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Watch Weeds?
elranito Wrote:
boizalynne Wrote:I guess I will take Guillermo over Conrad... it just seems that they left that business so unfinished... especially between Nancy and Conrad... oh well, the show is still awesome, and Doug still cracks me up... I guess I will take what I get.
No doubt, it is some of Kevin Nealon's finest work.

It is worth paying for Showtime just for Weeds. I wonder how many people add Showtime the day before the new season starts and cancel it the day after. It must be tons.

Edit: Also do you think they are going to have Nancy and Andy hook up? I thought it was going to happen, but now it seems like she is gonna end up hooking up with drug boss...
I thought so too... but wouldn't that be a little weird. I love her relationship with Andy, it is so laid back, probably because of the reason you wouldn't expect her and Andy to hook up condidering the circumstances.

Now I officially feel like a dweeb, talking about this show like it is real life.... I used to make fun of my mom for this exact thing... except she used to have full conversations about the characters on 'The Young and The Restless'.... Though Weeds is TONS cooler and soap operas so that makes it slightly better.... I hate soap operas...

Messages In This Thread