Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockband
toki Wrote:Yes - LOVE IT!!! It the best video game out there. I love Guitar Hero as well, but nothing is more fun than getting a group of people together and playing in band mode.

What console do you guys plan on? I play on Xbox 360. Do you guys ever download additional content? That's the best part - I love getting new songs!

I'm actually in 2 bands, both on 360...my console is Kathleen Turner Overdrive and my buddies counsole houses 'the Teabags'

my buddy has downloaded a bunch of songs but i dont have highspeed nor a live account. My bud tryed to bring his hd over and the songs didn't work off live....it sucked...we couldn't play the downloaded content...i wish they would release them to a disk like the maps in halo2...sell them in bundles just like a real cd and sell them or $10 or something...that would make me really happy.

you sing, guitar or drum? I can play med on all and hard on some drums and some guitar... i'm usually the singer or drummer
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"

Messages In This Thread