Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fan base in pa
im another pa fan, outside of philly. but i only listen on podcasts now.

and i would like to say that the bone in allentown SUCKS! not even worth having as a station. seriously, people who would probably like the show would wind up hating it if they only heard it while listening on the bone.

reasons it sucks

1 - the broadcast strength is really weak. i used to live 10 miles from allentown and it would go in and out all the time. and i drove across the lehigh valley for work and it was never really good no matter where i went. by comparision, stations from philly and trenton - all at least 60 miles away - usually come in crystal clear. i used to listen on 97.5 the hawk out of jersey and could hear that fine.

2 - they play music during the show and cut some segments out. i really dont want to hear welcome to the jungle for the 500th time in my life, i want to hear the show.

3 - they chop the segments down to like 10 minutes max and they dont even do a good job. they just have a clip of free beer saying "now back to the fbhw show" and then they just cut in mid sentence. almost unlistenable.

Messages In This Thread