Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Other GR radio copying FBHW!
dman99 Wrote:Sorry keep the "HUGE" thing going but I hate that dude. I bowled on a league that he put on, they promised game ticket give aways to Piston, Red Wing and Tigers, also promised Prize money. We got a "HUGE SHOW" tee shirt the first night and they gave away a 4-pack of Wings tickets. Then nothing the rest of the league and at the end, my team won the league and we got nothing, when I called and asked about the prize money they told me that they would look into it. That was 2 years ago and we never saw or heard anything else about it.

F*ck the HUGE SHOW.

A friend of mine has played his softball team, and he refused to leave the batter's box after three strikes and insisted that they keep pitching to him.

Admin Wrote:Not only is he an arrogant ass but he's never seen a bandwagon he didn't want to jump on.

He better pray that Shitadel never fires Hanlon. His Hanlon ass kissing is the only way that sports knowledge challenged goon even has a job in radio.

He jumped off the Tigers bandwagon a few weeks ago, calling for Leyland to be fired, and now they're doing much better. "Good riddance, f*ckface."

I guess back when the Tigers started the season 0-7, The Legend said he was going to stay in the studio until they won a game. Unfortunately, they won the next night. Never before have I wished the Tigers would lose a dozen games in a row.

Messages In This Thread