Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's 5:20am and....
I came here cause I like the show. I wouldn't have taken the time to sign up if I didn't. Even read the rules before I posted. As far as the incoherent post..... Look back at some of the other posts ppl have submitted. Seems to me that I have tried to just talk to ppl here. Maybe make a lame joke or random b.s. Post. I drive a truck for a living and get tired of hearing about obama and high fuel prices on the c.b.. If you will look back at my random incoherent b.s. Posts I was just wanting to chat and I stated that outright. Even posted about "its a long ride from tn to pontiac michigan. Blah blah. Detroit sux but the rest is pretty especially the UP of michigan. Maybe if you would have read that we could have had an interesting and stimulating conversation. Just because I drive a truck does not mean that I am an uneducated, incoherent, overweight human being that is not even worth the air I breathe. There are many of us that obey the rules of the highway and do our job to the fullest extent to make sure you have TP to wipe with, dvd players to watch movies on, and the list can go on. If you have it in your house or car or office.....an effin truckdriver brought it to the store you bought it from. ALL AT A PRICE....I sacrifice time with my wife and daughter so you can have what YOU desire to buy and I can have what it takes to care for my family....a damn good paycheck. But I am an incoherent prick who's posts noone replies to. Fine. Ban me. My social status does not rely on how many REPLIES I receive in the fb and hw forum.........I have a family to care for and they want for NOTHING. That's all that matters. I just wanted to chat. Have a good day.

Messages In This Thread