Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Lefty's could be moving to Bob & Tom
speedbump Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:Very true, the best and the bravest are overseas, and coincidently, they are in the best position to fight back since they are the ones with the guns and they are conveniently located by the enemy. It's pretty simple really, when getting shot at , shoot back. When, since WWII, have we NOT had troops overseas? I think the answer is never. When you sign up for the military, unless you are a complete idiot, it is a given that you may have to give your life for your country. Now I'm not suggesting that everyone go jump on a grenade, but it shouldn't come as a surprise that soldiers get hurt and die at times. Fistor mentioned 4000+ that died in the past four years, wasn't it something like 4000 that died on the first day of D-day, or around 20,000 men in one day at Antietam. Hell pick a random Civil War battle any battle and it was more than that. Moreover, they have a dirty, dangerous, necessary job to do, and we as a country need to get the hell out of their way.

This has NOTHING to do with what I said, but go ahead with your little "rants", you seem to enjoy them.

Ok then re-phrase your question because I don't exactly know what you are getting at.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"

Messages In This Thread