Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McCain in 08! Obama Supporters Need Reality Check
kaboobie92 Wrote:how does that make a difference? Just because you've had more time to eff things up? Just because my parents have money dosent mean that I am blind to politics. And I'm paying for college so I cant afford it and my parents want to help. I dont see how thats a big deal? I think someone is just jealous. So get over it. And the reason I said above that I pay for my car and gas and then said I didnt, was because I payed half for my truck and split the gas. So I can't claim that I "pay" for them.

C'mon man, you're dead to rights here. Admit you're out of touch with the empoverished faction of our nation and we might just know what we're talking about when we say it's not as easy as "lazy poor people getting more jobs".

Jealous? Hell yes I'm jealous! I admit that freely. I wish I came from a wealthy family and didn't have to worry that some day I might not know how I'm going to feed my kids if/when my job gets taken away from me (which has happened to me twice, by the way). You are very fortunate, and you should be glad.

But you should also admit to having a lot more to learn.

For your sake, I will chalk up the "you've had more time to eff things up" line to you being backed into a corner and lashing out blindly.

Messages In This Thread