Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Lefty's could be moving to Bob & Tom
speedbump Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:Again, you are right. But thats the WHOLE point. When American soldiers are attacked, they are perfectly in position to respond in kind. If we were to withdraw, take our soldiers and go home, true enough they wouldn't draw fire, but on the other hand the whole world becomes a terrorist / rogue nation play ground. It takes the pressure off the terrorists and dictators and then they have the space and time to plan their attacks on the U.S. homeland.

Not if we take most of them out of Iraq. I think we need to be in Afghanistan and get Osama, but the soldiers in Iraq are being attacked, and not actively fighting back. Soldiers in Iraq are acting as policemen, which isn't their job.

That is not a bad argument speed bump!! The question becomes where is Osama really. In real time. To be straight up honest with you, although I have absolutely NO proof, after the battle of Torah Bora, I suspect that Osama probably split the Afganastan and headed for another sympathetic country. Assuming thats true the question becomes which country? Maybe N. Korea?
I highly doubt it. Although they are nasty enough they probably have the wrong style culture to suit his taste. My guess is he probably made his way to Iran. It would be a perfect solution for him really. He would be in the arms of loved ones who worshiped similarly, who hates the U.S. almost as much as he does, and who absolutely would not give away his position. Now lets assume he is there, guess who is next door? Thats right!! The United States Military!! Who are in perfect position to march into Iran and take out both their sorry asses. Them for harboring him and HIM for blowing up our buildings and killing 3000 men women and children in New York City on 9/11.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"

Messages In This Thread