Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bob & Tom really do suck
Moobs Minger Wrote:I admit, I was a big fan of the show back when I was in middle school and high school (about 1998-2003). I always thought the laughter was over-the-top, but looking back, it still seems like some of their material such as the Mr. Obvious Show and Dickens Cider was funny. I don't know if I was stupider then - or if they were okay but have just gotten worse. I tune in once in a while to see what they're like, and the show is awful now.

Can anyone else give me insight as to whether the show used to be good?

Like you, I used to be a giant douche... I mean, a big fan of B&T. I used to drive for 10 hours straight a day and they were (I thought) the only good thing on the radio. Plus, I used to listen to 101.3 The Fox here in GR, and the good thing (I thought) about them was they had Fox Fest and I was a young and liked (and still do, sometimes) boobies and weed. Then one day I was in Lansing and was tired of hearing the same GD retarded bits and unbelievalby annoying laughter, even worse than that whore of a bitch Fran Dreser, so I switched to GRD, I have not gone back since! eff you Bob and Tom show, I hope you all get AIDs!

Messages In This Thread