Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uncle Pullfinger Returns!!!
i know i'm one of many that received this email.. but if you didn't catch it, it's pretty good....

HE EVEN TURNED OFF CAPS LOCK THIS TIME!!!!

The Skunk Beer and Gay Wings Show

Greetings everyone,

Thanks again to everyone who took the time out to e-mail me. Including the haters and punkers.

The skunky beer show severed the link from my default picture at their site to my myspace page. Why would they go and do a thing like that??
Is this the normal way they do things, or, do they just don't want any of their listeners to see the comment i posted about them at my myspace page??

Go to the following link to see what i'm talking about at:

www.myspace.com/unclepullfinger

To date, I only received 139 e-mails, only 80 to 90 were hate e-mails. I'm just so glad it wasn't the Opey and Anthony Show that tried to slam my e-mail
with hate mail. The numbers would be in the many thousands!

If they replaced my myspace page link with that music player to stop people from seeing that comment I posted at my page, then that
would prove that the Skunk Beer hosts can't take what they dish out.

In closing, today one of those guys made the following comment:

"Ever say "hi" to someone in an elevator, only to bump into them down the road at a red light? How awkward!

Nevermind the dopiness of this comment. Why is he fixated on the social subculture of the elevator bump and grind?"
Could this be some Freudian Slip reguarding the first line in "who Cut The Cheese?"

Well, I'm going to continue to listen to their show for the next couple of weeks. Maybie they were just having a bad day today. It happens.
Mabie things will be better tomorrow when Eric Zane returns! (-:

Peace to all of you,

Uncle Pullfinger

Oh no Skunk beer and gay wings... I think he got you there!!... :Smile

Messages In This Thread