Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calling out Elllllllllll Mattttttadorrrrrrr!
wingospagettio Wrote:
predsfan Wrote:Night and day difference.

Sportier Than Thou is about to get s-canned because of the parade of dunderheads who happen to have better timing with their phone dialing than I (or anyone with sports acumen) do.

It's not about me, it's about saving a great segment.
My original post was written dripping with sarcasm, which you obviously did not get. The guys have stated numerous times how jack offs email in to have the guys call them so that they can play Zane at DTZ.
Sorry Predsfan, I don't see you getting any special treatment anymore than I do seeing your Preds getting out of the first round next year.
And if they do kill it off, so be it, it's no fun to listen to anyway other than to hear mingers get obvious answers wrong.

My sarcasm detector works fine. I picked up on it immediately.

You CONTINUE to bring up Dumber Than Zane, which is either the most popular or 2nd most popular (Name that tune) segment of the show.

The reason I even put this out here is because I dont wanna see my favorite segment go the way of so many other good segments.

How you couldnt like Sportier than thou is beyond me. It has a great music piece, and it has Producer Joe's calling of El Matador.

Messages In This Thread