Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uncle Pullfinger Returns!!!
This is scary.

Quote:Hi Trevor,

I already tried to get on their show. I e-mailed them about it and I called their business line 3 times and left a message on JT's
voice mail (message #2). This was last Thursday. I wanted to go on air and give props to all those who successfully punked me with those IBS e-mails. ( I know people who are afflicted with this very life altering ailment, so the subject matter was personal to me ). I stated so in both my e-mail and my voice mail. Some of those e-mails were actully very funny.

I did not get a response from JT or anyone at the Free Beer Show.. That was a spontaneous decision I made that day. The spontaneousness is now lost. I'm no longer feeling it. So I really don't care to go on that show for any reason whatsoever.
Timing is everything!

I'm new to computers and public exposure. Right now, I'm just having a little fun at the expence of the Free Beer show and some of the hate mailers. And yes, I've made some mistakes.

One thing that the Skunk Beer show helped me with is pointing out a fundemental flaw in my demo packages. I don't mind hate mail. I expect it because of the taboo nature of the lyrics. So I set up an e-mail especially for reviews and hate mail.

It's:

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

(pull finger review )

The last thing that i want to do is insult the tastes of a potential friend in all this. But to be honest with you Trevor, I no longer want to go on their show. I've been listening for the past 2 days. They sound like the stereotypical pointy eared white upper class eletist country club boys. I would consider it an embarrassment to go on their show at this point.

Today, Eric Zane publicly admitted that he called the police to get "permission" to drive 95 mph in a 75 mph zone. (Wadz the matter, is Zany Boy afraid of a little old speeding ticket? How rock'n roll, the true spirit of rock'n'roll rebellion. He's lucky they didn't cite him with reclous abuse of 911).

Someone on the show kept referring to a kidnapping/rape/bondage crime as "inapropriate", over and over again. I totally get understating a haneous action as legitamate form of sarcasm. But it didn't come accross that way at all. Furthermore, the side kicks didn't even play off of the comment. That comment was begging for a little self deprecating humor, but they left it out their on the ledge to fall over. Seeing how it was a woman who was the perp and how the victum was a man, they didn't even try to find out if the woman was hott or not. They left that hanging too.

Thanks for your e-mail Trevor, but I really don't want to defile myself by going on such a lame ass show as theirs.

My main purpose for my last e-mail was just to push at the haters just a little, to see what kind of a response I'd get. That's all.

Thanks for your e-mail Trevor. (-:

Sincerely,
Uncle Pullfinger

On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 1:42 PM, Trevor Haworth <[email protected]> wrote:
I did hear it on their show. You should try and setup an interview with them to clarify what you mean with them. This will clear it up! Good luck.

Messages In This Thread