Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uncle Pullfinger Returns!!!
fullcollapse9 Wrote:iCollege wrestling isn't anymore homo-erogenous than...............
...........A grown man calling another grown man "Hott Wings!" I could never call any man any nickname with the word "Hott" in it.
Not:
Hott Shower
Hott Sause
Hott Cakes
Hott Stuff
Hott Day
Hott Beer ... ......he he!
Hott Dogg
Hott Soup
Hott Sun
Hott Cell Phone
Hott Merchandice
Hott Whatever

I have to admitt, today"s show has better flow than the previous 2 shows. But they are still the Shunk Beer and Gay Wings Morning Show.I sincerely hope that my reviews of their show is not pissing anyone off out there. Naah, I'm just being parinoid, right? Because after all, they make fun of their own selvs, right? So why should they care if I throw a little more sarcasm in the mix.

For those of you who don't know. Yes, I know some of the support e-mails were bogus. I got punked. I new since Thursday morning of last week. Just as I was starting to figure it out, 2 people sent me each a tip off e-mail about it.

Later on, I tried to get on the show to give props to the e-mailers that punked me. Some of those e-mailers were hysterical. There are 2 that are classic. I called their business line 3 times to see if they would put me through and I e-mailed the show.

It was a completely spontaneous situation and they have not yet to this day responded. Why would the Skunk Beer and Gay Wings Morning Show pass on an oportunity to rip on Pullfinger to his face, live and on air? Why would he deny you, the audience to phone in and rip on me yourselves?

Well, that was then, I no longer want to go on their show. Especially after hearing how aweful they are.

In closing, i'd like to give some props to the Shunk Beer Show. They are broadcasted on 16 radio stations.

Considering how lame and boring they are,that is a true broadcasting feat. No wonder they won a broad casting award a couple of years ago.

He he!

Sincerely,
Pullfinger

<[email protected]>

Aug 7 (6 days ago)

to

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

date

Aug 7, 2008 5:52 AM

subject

I GOT PUNKED BY YOUR LISTENERS

HI GUYS,

PLEASE FORGIVE MY UPPER CASE.

YOUR LISTENERS PUNKED ME GOOD! THE IBS E-MAILS WERE GOOD,BUT MY FAVORITE WAS THE GUY WITH THE GRANDPA

WHO DIED AND WAS SUICIDLE. THAT WAS CLASSIC.

HEY, I TRIED TO CALL TO GIVE PROPS TO YOUR CALLERS. BUT NO ONE PICKED UP.

HEY MAN, NO SHIT. I GOT PUNKED AND I WANTED TO GIVE YOUR PEOPS THEIR PROPS ON AIR!

I'LL TRY TO CALL BACK ON YOUR STUDIO LINE.

FEEL FREE TO READ THIS ON AIR IF YOU LIKE!

UNCLE PULLFINGER

holy shit... learn to spell. I think he calls him "gay wings" because obviously he can't spell "Hott". and "please forgive my upper case".... just hit caps lock dude, then you don't even need to apoligize!

Wow, i really could love to hear them talk to this guy on the air, for real. He would be so clueless. I know the guys put pullfinger to bed but this would be comedic gold!

-John

Messages In This Thread