Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monsters, Aliens, and Conspiracy Theory's
Bo Nerdasuck Wrote:
Admin Wrote:I believe that ghosts exist but am not convinced as to what they really are.

I'm also not so quick to dismiss the lunar landing conspiracy.

I also believe that Oswald did not act along with regards to JFK.

Ghosts are real. There is one in my house.

The moon landing was real. Technology back then was too lame to fake it.

Oswald acted totally alone. I watched something that proved the one bullet theory right. i will hunt around for it and when i find it i will post it.

I believe ghosts are possible. Unexplained phenomenon occur often, and some things just aren't explainable.

I am very quick to dismiss the Moon Landing conspiracy. It's a load of hogwash. There was a complete documentary dismissing every single point the conspiracy theorists had on the moon landing, and afterwards I was very satisfied.
Think of this, we were in a race to get there first, do you REALLY think that other nations wouldn't blow the whistle? I mean, they have ways of checking to make sure we were there WHILE WE WERE THERE. We even left a marker, bouncing radio signals back to earth. But noone mentions that in their conspiracy theories. lol

And no, I feel Oswald couldn't have been alone on that venture. Too many bullets, too many directions. Plus the gun he had was a single shot rifle, which required him to re-load faster than the time that was alloted.
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ

Messages In This Thread