Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monsters, Aliens, and Conspiracy Theory's
Mad Dog Wrote:
Bo Nerdasuck Wrote:Aliens.

I believe that there is intelligence somewhere in the Universe. And with newer telescopes proving daily that there are more planets revolving around other stars ....man, it's inevitable we find something.

We already know that we're NOT alone, we share this planet with millions of other species...the majority of which are pretty damn intelligent. Some can even communicate verbally (birds).

There are an estimated 400 billion stars in our galaxy alone, burning brightly and most of which are harbouring planets around in orbits.
I would be seriously distraught if we were the only technologically advanced species...even in our own galaxy, much less the entire universe...(which contains hundreds of billions of galaxies bigger than the milky way.)

However, I do not believe ET has visited our planet. There is simply no evidence to support the claim. And lack of evidence DOES NOT, I repeat DOES NOT prove existance. It neither proves nor disproves, it's called false proof...and science does not recognize false proofs.

But I do believe they're out there, and even if we were visited I think we'd never know it unless they wanted us to. Any technologically advanced species would be indistinguishable from magic.
Just think about how far we've come in the last 50 years, now give them a few million over us...you'll see what I mean.

I think you are right on the mark. Given the vast distances from earth to anywhere else, any life form advanced enough to just get here would have us vastly out classed.

Thank you,

Stephen Hawkin once said "I believe there is intelligent life out there, but for now I think it wise to keep our heads low until we know what we're dealing with."

Messages In This Thread