Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Credit Card Advice
dino Wrote:
providencecrow Wrote:You must be thinking savings account. i dont know of any banks that offer interest on checking accounts.
No, it's checking. they're typically low interest rates but bank of america, wachovia, Ing and quite a few others,

Well then it looks like Bank of America gave me the old screw job. Recently i have been rather disgruntled with Commerce (although somehow its gotten better in like the last 3 weeks) and i went to check out what BoA was offering. They had a lower interest rate on savings, not open sundays, wanted to charge me 25 cents per check i wrote (which isnt many but right now im paying 0 cents), wanted to charge me 50 cents per ATM transaction that is not physically located in a BoA bank (even if it was a BoA ATM machine), and a bunch of other nickle and dime things i havnt had to deal with. There definitely was no mention of any interest rate on checking accounts.

Either their company policy varies from state to state, branch to branch, or they thought i was a gullabull, or at the very least a gullacalf. Either way my point is that woman was a total bitch and needs to walk into oncoming traffic.

Messages In This Thread