Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PSL's
Yeah PSL's suck. Luckily, the Titans came to Nashville before the owners decided to completely bend over the fans. I have endzone seats that the PSL cost me $750. (The woman who called the show and said she paid $3000 per seat for nosebleed section is just plain wrong. There was not a PSL for sale in the upper level for more than $1500, if my memory serves me correct. $3000 per would have gotten some primo seats in the lower bowl.) I can walk in off the street and be in my seat in 1 minute.

Now, what I do have a problem with is the pre-effin-season. I usually don't go just because of the fact that they got my money for the ticket. But, I will be damned if they get my concession money. I know, I know, call me Don Quixote jousting at windmills but, it is the one way that I feel I can snub them.

Also, when I first got my tickets 10 years ago, they were $41 per game. Now, they are $58. 41% increases REALLY suck. Oh well, if you had asked me 15 years ago if Nashville would have and NFL team, I'd have laughed. So, I am happy that I have the chance to see them.

Messages In This Thread