Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stupid Hippie Chicks Deserve Punishment.
Are you employed visigoth56? I would hope so being 28 years old.

Anyhoo, so your employer tells you to stand outside the door to his office and not, under any circumstances, to let anybody in. What are you going to do? I tell you what you are going to do, everything in your power to stop anybody from getting by you. Just because you are not armed with a baton and mace doesn't mean you won't resort to another kind of damaging defensive measures.

Police officers are employees of the local, county or state government. They are told to do something and they do everything in their power to carry out those orders. However, they have to do so while surrounded by criminals and while being disrespected by scum like you. I work for a law firm that defends police officers and municipalities and used to work for a firm that represented the Department of Corrections. These officers, wardens and guards get sued for the stupidest shit. "Oh my gosh, I got hit by a speeding police car on a chase at 2 in the morning because my stupid ass was wandering drunk in the street. I'm suing them for umpteen million dollars." Christ, who are those idiots. I'd ponder a guess and say they are probably related to you.

I don't understand what is so effin complicated about it.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!

Messages In This Thread