Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Kennedy assassination conspiracy theory
Peachs Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:I'm not being an a-hole. Why are you so offended when someone tries to engage you in a serious conversation, or at least try to get one started in this forum? Who cares where this is posted? This place has been dead, so I'm trying to strike up an interesting conversation. I don't intend to turn this into a "touchy subject", either. I find the subject matter interesting and I enjoy talking about it. I figured others would too.

But if it's not your bag, don't bother to post here.

see, normally I wouldn't care where stuff is posted either but this section of the board is where I spend the most of my time, and to me, this is one conspiracy theory that is quite touchy.

and also, it doesnt matter what thread you post in, you seem to always come off as an a-hole.... honestly, this isn't the first time I've commented on how much of a jerk you are to people, and that other people have pm'd me to comment on how much of a jerk you are to them...

Fair enough. I come off as arrogant because that's my intention. It's my sense of humor. You (and the scores of people PMing you) obviously don't get it and prefer to think I'm a complete a-hole. Fine and dandy with me. Most people get when I'm joking around, and I think they like it, so I'm going to keep doing it.

I don't have any ill-will to any one here, though, just so you know. Except Biff. That guy is a tremendous douche.

Messages In This Thread