Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Message board is getting sucky.
I'm not trying to sound ungrateful but I do think that the board needs a little more support from FB&HW. We're already at the point where the board it lucky to get mentioned once a week (although HW did mention me which was nice... and Stephanie should still replace him.)

I'm surprised that the guys don't post here more often during the show's commercial breaks. It seems like HW or Zane always has e-mail pulled up but never the board. If one of them looked at e-mail and one looked at the board then they could be mentioning our comments more often during the show and it'd be quicker for them to reply on the board for everyone to see as opposed to one-on-one e-mail.

Don't get me wrong, it's great that they still link to the board, mention it and have even talked to a few members on the air. But if they don't participate it in much then the board members seem to get a tad bored. They crave the dialogue. Not everyone can get through on the phone or even get to a phone while the show is on. Knowing that the guys are looking at the board for responses to whatever topic they're discussing might get people more excited to check out the forums.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown

Messages In This Thread