Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tennessee Titans chances
jus' P Wrote:I am soooo glad VY showed his true colors. I hate how people credit players with "greatness", before they have actually earned it. I was pleasantly surprised with the offense and think they(Titans) may have a playoff shot. Has anybody else looked ahead to see that Titans play the Lions on Thanksgiving?

This is one of me greatest annoyances in the NFL, mainly with Denver running backs. Davis is not a hall of famer. He had 1 great year, and only 4 years over 1,000 yards. Any NFL back could have got that behind the Bronco's line that year. Also Clinton Portis. Most over-rated player in the NFL. What has he done? Ever since he's left Denver, he's averaged barely 4 yards a carry. That's average at best. "But he gets 1,200 - 1,500 yards a year!" He also is among the league leaders in carries!!

anyway...

I was thinking that Thanksgiving should be a good game, until the season started. 35-7 Titans.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."

Messages In This Thread