Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Large Hadron Collider at CERN
I see no reason to believe it's significant in any way. Mayans were good at math and charting of celestial bodies. I will grant them that. But there is no reason to believe that simply because certain bodies "line-up" at certain points there should be cause for alarm.

What's of greater concern is the fact that our sun is heading back down towards the inside of the spiral arm of our little corner of the galaxy. When this happens we do get nearer to stars and it could effect objects in the out kuiper belt. If they get pulled away, they could get sling shotted back into our inner orbits. Which is no good for us.

You see, the sun goes around the galaxy, but it also goes up and down in and out of the spiral arm. Always has, always will.

It is believed that we are on the way back down, and congestion is never a good thing, even when you're talking about stars.

The only way this would make sense is if they've plotted when we'd get too near another star....or something else they seen. But we have super advanced telescopes comparitively and I'm not hearing anything of concern from the scientific community.

Messages In This Thread