Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lower the drinking age ?
I grew up around drinking and was told about being responsible with it at an early age, I had a small glass of wine with dinner when i was little on holidays (christmas & thanksgiving). My grandpop was an alcoholic for awhile and was used as an example of what not to do. I waited until i was 21 to do my partying in college and until then i was the D.D. Now i drink maybe once a month, never get drunk till I puke, hangovers aren't worth it, Hopefully when i have kids I will be able to teach them the same responsibility. I don't think that lowering the drinking age will help anything. I don't even know if some of the guys in the Military should drink any younger than 21. I could see having a beer or two to relax and chill, but how many do you think will drink responsibly. On base they can do whatever, they are under base laws/ rules and overseen by someone more responsible than themselves. By all means let them drink on base, but the general american 18 year olds don't need to drink alcohol.

Messages In This Thread