Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you steal or have you stolen ?
Back when I was in High School, every night beofre a football game, we would drive to the town who's team we were playing and steal either a construction cone or a similar item, and then take it back to our locker room. At the end of the season, we'd have like 15 cones placed in the locker room, on top of the lockers. We would then give them to the janitors at our school. That way, if the cops ever came, the janitors would be blamed.

I travel regionally for my job. I'll walk in to a convenience store, or a little mom-n-pop, and steal condiment packets, plastic silverware, and the like, then drive to another store and buy my food sundries for the night. Or, visa versa. Walk in to a store, buy my groceries, and if they don't have something I need for condiments/silverware/spices, I'll go to another store and kyfe what I need somewhere else.

Hotels are another treasure trove. Even if I'm not stying there at that exact time, but have stayed there in the past, I'll stroll right in to the continental breakfast area and chow down. Or, I'll use their internet for awhile. I'll take washcloths, rolls of TP, hand sanitizer, and other small, insignificant items.

Messages In This Thread