Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Senior Pranks
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:
Dr. Stupid Wrote:My school banned senior pranks for the extreem nature of them. First, there was a dead cow in the parking lot. Second, there was vasaline on the stairs. Third, seniors locked the busses in campus and waterballoned the crap out of them. There was no water in the balloons, btw. Finally, they duct taped a locker shut with so much duct tape that the janitor had to use a blow torch. As a final note, we did get to ride our tractors to school still. That's a tradition.

I smell BS...does anyone smell BS? I certainly smell it.
Not bs. Year of '03 at Lowell senior high school in Lowell MI. The Locker thing was the year before, but everything else was 03. We were threatened if we did a senior prank, we would not get our diploma. I graduated in 04 so they were dead serious about it. They were realy pissed because it costs quite a bit to haul a rotting cow carcass out of a parking lot. The water balloons were filled with vinigar and pee. So the school had all rights to be upset. You still don't belive me, find someone from Lowell who graduated recently and ask. If you cant do that, I can put you in touch with people I graduated with and ask them. 'Nuf said.

Messages In This Thread