Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
podcasts
Chris Wrote:The problem with the iTunes subscription is that it looks like it is a user that submitted his link to iTunes. You are basically using someone else's link that they paid for; someone by the name of J. Deglopper.

It doesn't matter if you went through iTunes or not. The point is that the podcast is a paid subscription. Even if you got it through iTunes you are still stealing it.

look, for the umpteenth time: I HAD JUST GOTTEN MY IPOD AND I WASN'T AWARE UNTIL FAIRLY RECENTLY THAT OTHERS WERE PAYING FOR THE EFFING PODCAST!!!!!

i knew they had a podcast from them mentioning it shortly before they went off the air here. i was freebeer and hotwings deprived for about a year, got my ipod for christmas, registered it on itunes, and while looking through the store, found the podcast. maybe they have a deal worked out and apple pays them (sponsor much?) to carry their podcasts for itunes members (ever think they may have bought that subscription and had to use a first and last name to do it because the my town setup is so screwy that it won't accept a single name?). or maybe it's just a vast conspiracy started by bob & tom along with their league of outdone morning show host zombies to put the guys out of business by slowly sapping them of their podcasting funds. who the hell knows?

all i can say is that all you uptight, self-righteous prigs need to remove your heads from your anal orafices and realize that just because someone isn't doing something the same way you are doesn't mean that what they're doing is wrong. as i've said before, if they start charging me on itunes i will be more than glad to pay for it, but until then i have to assume that everything's kosher and go about my business as i have been for the last year and half and tough titty to those of you it bothers.
Tongue thppppp!

Messages In This Thread