Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Hogan's
ilikedrinking Wrote:That is truly horrifying. Reality TV doesn't know when to quit. I'd rather watch japanese river dance.

I'm so sick of everyone getting an F'n "Real-ality" show! They'll follow any stupid douche bag around and film the most annoying parts of their lives. The sad part is that so many people watch them! I lost any ounce of wanting to watch these shows when they paraded Ozzy Osbourne in front of the small screen and reveal to all how much of a pansy he really is! He's supposed to be the prince of F'n darkness for crying out loud not some slobbering schmuck that can't pronounce a word coherently!

Janet Jackson is supposed to be having a new reality show out this summer and I fully expect to them show her sucking down cheeseburgers on an hourly basis and that in fact she is lazy Tubby McTuberton that goes on a crash diet to lose 20 pounds before she goes out in public and does not have the rock hard abs and killer body I so fondly remember!

*breathes deeply* OK. Rant done.

BTW I laughed when my automatic spell checker noticed that I spelled douche bag as one word and kindly reminded me that it is in fact two words.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza

Messages In This Thread