Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FBHW Fans Voice server??
I have a 30 person ventrilo voice server. If you have a mic and wish to join in on discussing show at anytime, whether during show or whenever, it's FREE. If you don't have a mic , then join in and listen.
This Ventrilo server is not endorsed by The FBHW Morning Show. It is simply a server where Fans can discuss the show or whatever. The same basic rules apply as the Board. Just don't make people cry too much. I will of course assign admin rights to people worthy. So they may punt and ban if necessary. Especially Titan. hahah Just kidding Titan, I exalt thee.( Wanted to jump on board with the Ban titan).
Download the client version that applies to you http://ventrilo.com/download.php My voice server adress is {vent.maineahs.com port# 5193} there is no password (leave blank) **If anyone would like help setting up. e-mail or instant msg me- <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->**
I will register you if on, til then, you'd be guest status. Set to push to talk. I don't want to hear someone's bong hits on voice recognition, geesh. I will have section for FBHW in the server.

P.s. Hope i'm not stepping on toes. Just wanted to give more opportunity to the Fans of the show. Kaboobie

Messages In This Thread