Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think?
I had a first date on Sunday afternoon and it went very well but then it went south fast. I asked when we could get together again and she said next Sunday. I balked because it because I really liked her and didn't want to wait a whole seven days to see her again. I changed her mind and we set a new date for Monday. I also invited her to travel to my hometown Thursday night to watch my nephew play football. She said maybe, she'd have to see.

About an hour before before our second date was supposed to commence she called to cancel. Her reason was because her 15 year old son hadn't gotten his homework done over the weekend and she felt compelled to stay home and help him. I was disappointed, but she said she would make it up to me. So we rescheduled our second date until Tuesday.

About an hour before we saw each other on our second date Tuesday, She called to inform me that her and her son had an emotional talk, that he didn't want to be alone, and that he'd be coming with us, if I didn't mind. He would bring a video game an set and wait in the car. I said "OK, I suppose" but I wasn't really happy about it.

I went to the restaurant where we were to meet, and I met her son, and except for a few minutes, he did sit in the car. Our second date didn't really have the spark the first one did. But it went ok. I asked her if she had given any thought to the football game I invited her to and she said no because she was worried about leaving her 15 year old alone for a few hours. As we left the restaurant she told me to call her before I went to bed.

So when I did call her, somewhere in our conversation I told her that I wasn't sure if she was ready yet for a relationship. And the next day she dumped me. Can somebody please tell me what just happened here?
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"

Messages In This Thread