Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think?
Mad Dog Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:There inlies the problem. Stop overthinking. Or at least letting the wimmens know that you're an overthinker-obsessive type. Just chillax.

More very good advice, I'll think about it for a while and get back with you. lol Seriously, it's really hard to change your root nature. And I hate fakeing it. I guess thats why I like Freebeer and Hotwings so much. There not fake. I always try to show people the real me, whether its on the message boards or in person. Sometimes it works, sometimes it dosen't
Fake it for long enough and it is who you will be and sometimes that isn't a bad thing. Like Kurt Vonnegut said, "We are what we pretend to be".

Change isn't easy, especially not after being one way for so long. However, you simply have to be willing to make a conscious decision and stick with it even when you feel like saying things you know are probably best kept to yourself. After a while it will become easier and eventually it will be natural.

You'd be amazed what can be accomplished with a little dedication and willpower.

Messages In This Thread