Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
your drink of choice ? ? ?
airhornahole Wrote:
potthole Wrote:Within a month my wife and I will be moving to the 'burbs, west of town. Anybody have any good liquor/beer stores in the Jenison/Grandville area?

Welcome to the neighborhood. I work in that area.

People here have said the World Market by Lowes (Rivertown and Canal) has a good selection of beer and wine. And there is a party store at Ramblewood that may have a selection of alcohol.

I've never been to either place, so don't blame me.

World Market has a pretty good selection. They've got some stuff that you can't find at the local grocery store, but their selection isn't as expanded as my local "neighborhood" liqour store. Another strike against them is that they don't have any cold beer on hand.

landmammaldolphin Wrote:The place by Ramblewood is called D. Shuler's and they have a great selection of beer and wine. You can even get a 40 of Old English if you're desperate.

They aren't in Ottawa county though, still in Kent and technically (I believe) in the city of Wyoming so they don't have the Sunday ban on beer and wine, only liquor. You can check them out here: http://dschulers.com/index.htm

Oh yes, I think I know that place. Haven't ever been, but have driven through that area a lot. I'll be keeping them in mind.

Fistor Wrote:
FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:You are joking right? You now will live in Ottawa county. Be lucky you can even get bud light.

The Hudsonville Family Fare is selling liquor now! :-X

I was wondering if they were selling yet. If their selection is anything like the Family Fare I live near now, it's not horrible, but they are lacking a couple of my favorites.

Messages In This Thread