Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Massage Parlors
elranito Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:I'm sorry, I will try to be more clear for you in the future. For anyone else who didn't seem to notice my reply to Becky's vicious was intended as sarcasm. I apologize if I lead you to think that she really had hurt my feelings and made me sad. It was quite the opposite actually, her devastating personal attack made me laugh. Good one Becky, you sure got me. Such is the nature of internet message boards. Blah blah blah are you still reading this? Divide into small teams and outline a media strategy for the makers of Jovan Musk based on the demographic research provided for men's aftershave and cologne in exhibit 14.12. Originally I had written a post about not knowing that Biff worked for the Washington Post, I'm glad I didn't write that because you might have though that I actually did think that he did actually work there and I'm glad we didn't have to clear that up. Do you have to have all of the punch lines of every joke you hear explained? Why did the chicken cross the road? Because he left his lights on. Do you get that? Should I explain it to you? See the "humor" there is that chickens don't actually drive cars. I know it's silly. But sometimes humor is silly. HA! Do you get it now? No? Is there anything else you would like me to do to make my point more clear? Should I use a larger font so that it's easier for you to read? Do you read slow? Should I type slower too? Sorry, that was sarcasm again, It doesn't really matter how fast or slow I type, you're the one who's in charge of how fast you read.
Now, was that whole post sarcastic, or just the bit at the end?

Yes
Wowie Groovie !

Messages In This Thread