Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has any allegedly real ghost video ever scared you
sunshyne Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:This show is quite intriguing, but I don't know if I buy it. It would just be too easy to fake most of the stuff that they catch. Still an interesting show though.

There was one episode on a cruise ship/hotel or something and they caught a bedspread being pulled back, and they disproved that and showed how someone (probably ship guest or employee) had pasued the camera and slowly moved the spread. They are actually pretty sceptical, so the stuff they catch and can't disprove doesn't seem fake to me.

I saw that episode. My theory is that they disprove the ones like that (that a viewer could theoretically disprove, with the frame jumping) and let the ones go that have "no" explanation. (like the one that the flashlight turned on by itself.) I just have a really hard time believing a TV show that has to get ratings. I would have to see it in person to really believe.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."

Messages In This Thread