Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My wife
I'm an employer in the West Michigan area and we also had to downsize due to the economy. I understand when an employer has to do it. That being said, I've been on the other side and been fired myself and it's no fun, but try to look at a couple of positives. If they are willing to fire her and do what you say, does she really want to work for them in the first place? Maybe this is just a blessing in disguise. Also, she's 6 months pregnant and as long as she's not the one who carries the insurance, this will give her 3 months of unemployment where she can spend time with the baby. Like I said, it could be a blessing in disguise. I know when I got fired it took a long time to get over it, but in the end I know that I didn't want to work for that jackass anyway. Good luck with everything and try to look at the positives!
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"

Messages In This Thread