Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Retail chains apparently do not want my money
FFWB, I ran into the "new" return policies last year. When I returned something to Sears that was sent from some of my family from New Jersey (without a receipt) the customer service rep asked for my drivers license to return the item. I asked why and they said that their new policy is that if you don't have a receipt you can return something 1 time and after that you must have a receipt or you can't return it, not even for store credit. I think they are cutting off their nose to spite their face, but if that's the way they want to play fine, I'll take my business elsewhere. The same thing happened to me at Best Buy when family from Florida sent me a DVD that I already had. They gave me the same story about only being able to return something without a receipt 1 time.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"

Messages In This Thread