Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wash your Effing hands!
jaydethespaz Wrote:
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:Oh. And whoever told you that they "dab the tip" after peeing was lying to you. You should find more honest friends. I don't even think a gay guy would do something like that.

unfortunatley, i've seen it. we were having the party and my cousing got to drunk to stand up, so i had to help him stand and hold it for him while he peed and when i went to crack the whip for him he said don't you dab it off or you will get pee on your hands, thank god we where at his place where the tp was in balancing a drunk reach.

yea...the next day he paid me 150 bucks for holding it while he peed. but i have not drank with him since (thanks jebus over and over daily) i'm permenantly scarred for life! i'm surprised i have a kid and am having another!

I'm sorry to say this, but to me this makes the story even more unbelievable. I've been so drunk that i couldn't form a sentence or perform basic motor function skills, but someone who can't do that either A. pees on the floor and doesn't care B. sits down or C. does anything but lets your cousin hold you junk.

I'm dropping it now though because in my mind you've lost all credibility with this story.

Messages In This Thread