Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
getting stuck stories
As recently as Saturday:

I was driving home from Kentucky when my car started overheating. I tried to make it to different places, waiting for people to help me. I waited for a friend (the reason I was in Kentucky) for over 3 hours to come help. The help she brought was no help at all and when I went to test if said help was working, she left. So I was semi-stranded with a semi-working car. So I tried to get to an AutoZone (running my car temp. in the red, a huge no-no, which I knew), in a town about 15 miles from the TN/KY border, to see if I could just pick up something to hold it while I drove the 80+ miles it would take to get home. No such luck. So I called my parents' house, but we (my mother and I) couldn't get hold of my Dad (who's a mechanic). Finally an hour later I reached him, and, being in the late afternoon, he told there was nothing he could do because I would be dark by the time he drove the 120+ miles to get to me. I cried. I didn't have enough money for a motel. Luckily my Dad caved and borrowed a trailor to load up my car and get us back to my parents' house.

I left Kentucky at 9:30 in the morning. I got to my parents house at 10:30 that night. And my car's still broken.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."

Messages In This Thread