Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
getting stuck stories
2 Stories:

1. I was only 9 or so and I was fast on a bike. For some reason this one day I wasn't wearing shoes (stupid) and was FLYING around a corner and somehow wrecked. No big deal, other than my bare foot got wedged in between the chain and the big spiked thing that rotates with the pedals. And it was one of those bikes that breaks when you twist the pedal backwards, so there was no retreating my foot from the spikes.
Yeah. So I was stuck, literally yelling because my foot was bleedind and I couldn't move the bike obviously.
Parents finally came running, analyzed the situation and had to remove the chain from the back side to get me free.
That sucked.

2. Fast forward a few years to college. I'm 21 and heading off to watch the Nashville Sounds play baseball. Minor league, AAA. Had free tickets and one of their Puerto Rican buddies was starting first base.
We were heading on a 1.5 hr drive, so me and my college buddies packed a massive blount and were toking before we ever got in the car, and on the way. Well, the driver got stoned and forgot to fill up the tank. Yes, we ran out of gas on the interstate. Did I mention they were Peurto Rican, and big dudes. Not exactly the type that we southerners would stop and help on average. I'm white. They were trying to get people to stop, to no avail. I was in the car and realized that nobody was going to stop and help, so I got out and was flagging truckers to call in our delimma. (We all realized at this point that a cop was going to come sooner or later).
Well, we ended up fine, the cop took my buddy down the road to get some gas.

We got to the game, walked in and heard "and that's the game folks! The sounds win 3-2 on a 2 run walk-off blast by 1st baseman Juan (whatever his name is) ! " My friends friend that we came to see.

We deserved that. lol

Messages In This Thread