Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay Calendar
hotzester Wrote:
Quote:i got mine, but whoever packed the thing was an a-hole. they didn't put the calendars in the package all the way and closed it up. there was glue all over the edge of it. i had to mangle it a little just to peel the cardboard of the package off the cover itself.

i'm not going to throw a fit about it, but if anybody bought it for a gift, that would really suck. my sister-in-law wanted one too, and i was able to get one of them out alright. so no huge deal. but they should seriously watch that.

Ditto. My pages were all stuck together, and I had to peel the adhesive off the edges of each page individually, tearing some of the pages in the process.

It sucks, but it was for a good cause, so I'm trying to not be TOO much of a dink about it. Plus, in a way only FBHW listeners would appreciate, it's kinda funny that the pages of the Not Necessarily Gay Calendar arrived with the pages stuck together!

yeah my cover came stuck to the packaging as well. producer joe's autograph was close to getting ripped off but luckily, made it out ok. i can't bitch too much since the cover won't be seen when its hung. but i still LOVE this thing, the pictures are so great and hey, its for charity after all.

Messages In This Thread