Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduce yourself!
Here's what I'll tell ya for now:

Tony Magiera
Coburn Elementary, Battle Creek, MI
Marshall Middle School, Marshall, MI

Marshall High School - hung out with the rock kids, was somewhat rowdy for Marshall, but nothing too serious, was in a number of bands, including lead guitarists for Fallout! (not to be confused with the 19 bands named just "Fallout"), which won the MHS Battle of the Bands in 2002.

went to WMU, majored in Film, Video, and Media Studies, minored in General Business

When I graduated was the time my brain broke. I think it's starting to heal now, though.

I now help install vinyl flooring; I'm pretty good with a pneumatic staple gun. I don't really like it too much, and I'm trying to apply my college education, but motivation's been an issue since my brain broke, and now that it's getting better, financing my projects is really hard right now, but I remain optimistic.

I like doing creative things, especially when it involves humor. I used to like making poorly-drawn comics, but it's been a while. I like to write music, but again, not a whole lot lately. I plan on doing more audio and video projects in the near future, as resources and time become available.

I'm Tony Magiera.

P.S. With the Lions, we still have hope, but it's hope of a lack of embarrassment. Just last year, they started a respectable 6-2. Even before this season, the papers were all hopefull they would win maybe even 10 games.

Now we have hope, hope of a perfect 0-16 record because at least that would be interesting and would be our only chance at something historical. However, deep down, we know they'll find a way to even screw that up.

I don't really want them to move, though, because if they could do you-know-what, even decades now, it would be the greatest day in sports history for the state of Michigan. No expansion team or other nearby team could win that feeling for me.

Messages In This Thread