Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Beer Sucks at Predicting the Weather
xxxredeye Wrote:
burnking Wrote:Ha, sorry man. I followed, I was trying to be funny by pretending I didn't follow a simple concept. Sarcasm often doesn't play well over the internet.

I think you're a effing moron and the fact that this bothers you is why! Please, please go eat a dick and shut the eff up you gee dee baby!

potthole, dino, fellow board members, I'm happier than Michael Jackson playing Santa at an orphanage. Throughout my life, I've heard some great insults, and of course on the other side of the coin I've heard some bad ones thrown around as well. Although the good ones may make me cringe, I still enjoy them, much like my reaction to Stewie's rendition of Grape Lady. The bad ones, however, just make me laugh harder than when I see Hot Wing's aids infected adam's apple. xxxredeye, this is where you fall. Your comments are laughable at best. Please continue to be a nonsensical dirty pile so I will have an endless supply of ammo. Also, you're just f'ing weird, coming out with such gems as...

xxxredeye Wrote:... thinks he's cool enough to be black!
or...

xxxredeye Wrote:has an unbelievably high tolerance and craving for back door parties.

...helikesitinthea-holelikeahomowouldbutalsolikestogiveitcause hehasalotofcranktodoleoutyoubecausehesarockmonster

by the way, does is make me cool that i typed like that, cause i know how cool becky is and well, i think i should be cool too, so uh...?

Maybe you should stop huffing the farts of stray dogs and give your noodle a chance to breathe. Like xxxredeye said, "It's like I'm walking on sunshine!" I'm burnking, and that's what I think.

Messages In This Thread