Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yes, those rules DO apply to you!!
potthole Wrote:
landmammaldolphin Wrote:As long as we're bitching, I'm amazed at how expensive cars are and yet most of the people that buy them don't pay a few bucks extra to get working turn signals...oh wait, it's standard but the jackasses never use them! They think that everyone in the world knows their flippin' intentions and when I hit the I-196 and M-6 interchange heading toward Holland every morning, it never fails that some douchebag decides to change lanes where I have to merge and they don't use their turn signal and then get mad at me for trying to merge correctly. Nothing seems more arrogant to me than someone who thinks I should know when they're turning.

Likewise, I love how when I'm getting on the highway on the way home from work, and I signal that I'd like to move over out of the lane I'm in (which turns into an exit only lane about a quarter mile down), nobody will let me in. Because yes, my turn signal, showing that I'd like to get over, is a joke. I just have it on for shits and giggles.

Yeah, you put your blinker on as a signal to them that they might want to get a bit closer together so you can't get in . . . :Smile
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!

Messages In This Thread