Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yes, those rules DO apply to you!!
Allyson Wrote:
landmammaldolphin Wrote:As long as we're bitching, I'm amazed at how expensive cars are and yet most of the people that buy them don't pay a few bucks extra to get working turn signals...oh wait, it's standard but the jackasses never use them! They think that everyone in the world knows their flippin' intentions and when I hit the I-196 and M-6 interchange heading toward Holland every morning, it never fails that some douchebag decides to change lanes where I have to merge and they don't use their turn signal and then get mad at me for trying to merge correctly. Nothing seems more arrogant to me than someone who thinks I should know when they're turning.

More on merging - I absolutely, positively, 100% refuse to let more than one person merge in front of me. I would rather get in an accident than let some self-righteous a-hole think he can take advantage of me. Eff you.

More on turn signals - I hate when I am driving behind someone who either has a red blinker or a broken brake light and I can't tell whether they are turning or checking their brakes. All turn signals should be yellow and douchebags should replace their lights when they burn out.

Also I am from Jersey and I have road rage like you've never seen.

EXACTLY....There are unspoken/written rules ....

Like, making your vehicle take up 2 lanes in order to keep people from passing on the shoulder/berm....even if it's a Honda

Messages In This Thread